SELECT SOCCER PROGRAM
BSA's competitive soccer program begins with U11 players. It is comprised of both coed and girls' leagues, and provides competitive and accelerated programs. Team selection is through competitive tryout. Tryouts are held in June of each year for the following August through June playing season.
BSA's select soccer program is one of the best in the area. Each team is coached by professionally trained coaches and players. Select soccer allows an opportunity for a devouted player to improvement of his or her soccer game.
For additional information about BSA's select soccer program contact Art Kramer, BSA Director of Select Coaching at: email@example.com.
2015/2016 SELECT PROGRAM INFORMATION
What Does Your Select Registration Fee Cover?
U11/U14 Red Teams: Full Year Fee: $1,145
U11/U14 White/Black Teams: Full Year Fee: $995
U15/U18 Red Teams: Full Year Fee: $850
U15/U18 White Teams: Full Year Fee: $750
Register online at www.brookfieldsoccer.com
Fee can be divided into two payments.
Team Registration Fee and Play
- Red Teams will play in the Midwest Regional League (MRL) or Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association (WYSA) State League as well as the Wisconsin Developmental Academy (WDA).
- White/Black Teams will play in the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association State League.
Salary of a Licensed Soccer Coach
- Red Teams will practice three times per week, Fall & Spring.
- White/Black Teams will practice two times per week, Fall & Spring.
Waukesha County Referee Unit Scheduling and Game Fees
Secondary Medical Insurance
- Provided for each BSA Player provided by WYSA.
- WYSA Player Registration Fees
- Field Maintenance
- Refuse Pick-Up
The Registration Fee does not include your Team Fee.
The team fee is divided by the number of players on each team.
Team fees are usually ($200 to $400 per year and vary by team.)
The team fee - stays under the control of a team treasurer and pays for . . .
- Tournaments - one/two each fall and/or spring.
- Indoor Soccer Sessions at Brookfield Indoor Complex – The cost of Indoor sessions are paid by each team, but the coach’s salary during each session is covered by registrations fees.
- Indoor Winter Training - Players can individually sign up and pay for winter indoor training, which will be held at the Brookfield Indoor Soccer Complex.
- Coach’s Expenses at games/tournaments 50 miles from Brookfield (meals/mileage/hotel).
- Team Parties
Teams can find sponsors and do team fundraising. All of this money stays with the team. None goes to Brookfield Soccer. Sponsors can get their name on the teams' uniform shorts, warm-ups, or bags depending on the amount donated to the team.
BROOKFIELD SOCCER ASSOCIATION
All tryouts are conducted by the BSA coaching staff and other qualified personnel.
According to WYSA rules, player notifications - that they have made a team – will be made after 6:00 PM on Friday, June 12, for U11 through U14 players and after 6:00 PM on Friday, June 26, for U15 through U18 players.
Tryout results will be posted on the BSA website front page and on the select/tryout page (http://brookfieldsoccer.com/select-soccer/try-outs/). Team names will be listed on the website with the initials and tryout number of each player selected for the team listed underneath.
Players’ whose initials and tryout number are listed must notify BSA by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), within 24 hours, that they will accept the position. If players do not contact BSA within 24 hours, their spots may be given to first alternate players.
Once an offer is accepted, players will have an additional 24 hours to register online at http://brookfieldsoccer.com/registration/ and pay a deposit of half the registration fee ($572.50 for red teams/$497.50 for white/black teams). After these deadlines, any unaccepted positions may be offered to other qualified players at the discretion of the club.
Players are expected to commit to a team for the entire seasonal year – August 1, 2015 through July 31, 2016. They also are expected to attend all team practices, games, and tournaments. Players will not be excused from practices, games, and tournaments without their coach’s permission. Unexcused or frequent absences may significantly reduce playing time.