BSA RECREATIONAL SOCCER CLINICS
Futures Training Program
The Futures Training Program provides BSA participants (U6-U14) an opportunity to receive 5 soccer specific practices run by a BSA trained/licensed coach. Below are details for each of the Futures dates as well as the benefits of participating. This training is in addition to the player’s participation on their recreational soccer team. Player’s will be broken up based on age and participate with player’s at their level.
- Players are coached by BSA licensed coaches in a positive and fun environment.
- Players are taught proper technical skill which is crucial to their development (i.e. shooting, passing and receiving, moves, fakes and dribbling).
- Players receive one additional training session per week, for five weeks at Voigt Soccer Park.
- Players become familiar with members of BSA’s select staff and their methods.
- Players receive verbal evaluation providing direction on strengths and areas to improve.
- Players meet and interact with other recreational players in BSA’s program.
- Players will be introduced to 11 different moves and fakes. (The V, Matthews Inside, Matthews Outside, Scissors, Step-Over, Drop the Shoulder, Pull-Push, Half-Moon, the L, the Cruyff, the shark fin and the Cut)
Come and join in THREE fun filled Friday evenings with BSA's Free Friday Clinics. Any BSA Rec. Soccer participant U6-U14 can attend. Player's will work through several stations with a specific skill in mind and finish with a small-sided game. No sign up, just show up!